The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Wednesday, December 1, 2010

This weeks task is a version of the popular versatile blogger concept - divulge seven things about yourself that most of us don't know?

1. First theatre show, that made a impact, was Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!


Strangely musical theatre, especially the biggies have turned out to be my least favourite theatre style. Although I have many dear friends who are very accomplished at performing in them. Although having said that, Keating the musical was terrific and the Gareth Evans & Cheryl Kernot love duet has me slapping my thighs with laughter every time I hear it.

2. The music in the Beatrix Potter DVD's that Hugo loves, really really scares me. I have to put on a brave face when he wants to watch one.

3. I regularly use hemming tape, I cannot stitch in time to save my life. I have even been known to staple a hem at the last minute.

4. Ummm I was a life drawing model in New York when I was a student.........'I was young and needed the money'.

5. My first kiss was on stage, it was a High School production of Chekhov's THE BEAR, and was pretty funny if I remember correctly. I kept avoiding it in rehearsals and saved the big moment for opening night.

6. After a few glasses of champagne at my wedding I tucked my dress into my undies to stop treading on it whilst on the dance floor.

7. I once faked a faint.


4 comments:

Make Love Not Waugh said...

Regarding number 4, don't worry I've done the same thing and for some nervous reason I mentioned it in a job interview recently and then wondered why I didn't get the job! ps love this blog

Wolly said...

Awesome idea for a task! Good to divulge and learn a little!!! Oh, Griggy tells me you've got another one on the way! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Love it...
2, 4, 6 are my fav !!
You make me giggle!!!
xx

dear olive said...

I clearly remember number 5 .... gosh you were brave. And I think perhaps number 7 needs expanding - where, when why??? Kellie xx