The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Monday, March 7, 2011

Luka Stevie


There is a lovely phrase that when each new baby is born, the world begins again. That is truly how I feel, that on feb 24th my world began again - A baby girl to call my own (or until she will let me) arrived quickly and perfectly.

I feel like the luckiest woman alive.






4 comments:

Greer said...

Oh, tearing up here. xxx

Wolly said...

Congrats to you all! Griggy did let me know the news, but I couldn't figure out how to get to you to send congrats. Wonderful news and a beautiful name. I hope all is going well for you and Hugo is enjoying being a big brother! Love Wolly

Unknown said...

You look so happy. Makes me almost want to do it again. Almost...

Briony said...

Belated, oh so belated congrats Aimee! Love her name, you look besotted. Enjoy this special time. Hope Hugo is adjusting well. Xx bri