The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ruey's 10 Things

1. Bake a cake
2. Go for a walk
3. Fly to France
4. Live in New York
5. Sing a song
6. Work on Spouty's wedding cabaret
7. Paint or draw a picture
8. Do my Reiki Meditation
9. Watch a movie
10. Dance in my living room.......
Well....I certainly did and still am! It's my first free weekend in ages and I decided to go beserk and jump around my living room full out with all my greatest dance moves ever. The feeling was totally shaking of the shackles of school life and enjoying the freedom!! What songs.....the first track was "Scratch My Back" by the one hit wonders "The Sharp"- sometime in the 80's. Followed by "Brass in Pocket" by the Pretenders....finishing with a bit of George Michael.....who is still playing.....and who I'm still dancing to in between writing this! Yeah baby....I've still got more dancing to do.....excuse me for a moment......!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You inspired me to put on Michael Jackson and boogie around the kitchen. Hannah thought I was pretty funny! A captive audience in her high chair! xx