The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stop! Jasmine!


This isn't a pretty street. It's an industrial area on a steep hill, across from a car park and a stone's throw from a waste disposal facility. But in various directions, the views are quite lovely. From my first-floor office, the leafy green northwards to Lilyfield is almost rural. A slight shift to the right and there's the skyline - North Sydney, Anzac Bridge and city. If I wander up the hill I can make out the top of the Harbour Bridge. I've missed my jasmine bush this spring. I hope our tenants are enjoying it. But there's one at the bottom of the street to ease the pain. And Sydney Tower in the distance.

No comments: