The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jumping for Joy!




Hi there one and all!
Well here is my very first post and how excited am I to have finally got here....a perfect idea to start me off on my first Tale of Three....or so (thanks Aimee!!) contribution let alone my very first posting on a blog of any description!
Firstly I had to work out how to obtain my first google account, sign up for the blog, borrow my cousin's iphone for the photo, learn how to save photos to my computer and now actually learn to post a story and upload a photo all in one week! Wow! Here's to the technologically challenged - well I am in my 40's (does that give me an excuse??? - probably not!)
But on to the task at hand - JUMP!! What better place to jump than outside my beloved yoga school after doing my morning practice!! YEAH!! A great way to start my day and give everyone a look at where I hang out every morning. So here are a couple of yoga school shots....Then I thought it would be fun to jump just next to my new car - just like the Toyota Ads only my car is a Citroen and he's French and his name is Pierre - and he also gives me "Oh what a feeling...." zooming around Brissy in what I feel is luxury after the cars I've driven let alone the all the public transport in the past.
Between Yoga and my car....I am blessed! Two very good reasons to jump! Ruey :)

2 comments:

Greer said...

Yay! Welcome, Ru xx

Aimee said...

Ru - the toyota car ads were exactly what I had in mind. yipee!