The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Monday, February 6, 2012

4 in feb

Sheeesh I am struggling with life's smaller details at the moment. My internet banking session timed out 4 times whilst I tried to make one simple payment. Hugo's dot to dot session is currently producing a question a millisecond. I am currently typing one word in between one request per child and these 4 lines have taken me 20 mins. Except I think Hugo might have mastered his alphabet in this time.
1. buy a cat.
MODIFY THAT
1. Buy a CAR
2. move into house
MODIFY THAT
2. source some rental furniture so we have somewhere to sit and sleep, then move into house.
3. Think about tomorrows meeting with my agent and come up with a work plan, goal setting, re-launch new demo thingo, think about somewhere to stash the kids for the meeting, and find a handbag thing that isnt a nappy bag so I look semi human.
4. go for a swim
MODIFY THAT
4. Go for a swim by MYSELF!!!!



2 comments:

Kate said...

I hope the move goes well. Did't the company pay to move the furniture or is it still on the way? Chookas for the move.

Ruey said...

Good work Aims.... xxx