The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Monday, February 6, 2012

Four things...

Well... firstly my apologies, with Hannah's first cold my posting is somewhat late! Poor poppet hasn't been herself with crying, vomiting, coughing and high fevers. Both Sam and I are worried about the munchkin and my sisters advice is to "toughen up" and "this too will pass". Needless to say Hannah still continues to laugh between the tears and is crawling around exploring her new Canberra world at a fast pace!
My four -
1) Get back to YOGA (cancelled today due to Hannah's cold). I am determined to start at Belconnen's only Yoga school "POWER YOGA" (complete with chill-out room). I am getting flash backs to my rave days (but think my "chill-out" with involve me passed out in child's pose after discovering my muscles again)! Oh and after a month of indulgence at the coast I am appearing pregnant again, but no baby bump, just a "hot chips and pizza" bump...
2) Cook 2 new recepies a week. Staying with my mum I am determined to leave with an ability to cook more than "tuna pasta".
3) Organise to see 4 open houses each week. Sam and I are trying to buy a home in Canberra and finding time to get to open houses around work, Hannah and life, is proving a little challenging. However I am very keen to find our "home sweet home".
4)a Make a new friend. I have contacted the local Australian Breastfeeding group leader and will try to go to a meeting soon. But more than that I will try and put the vibe out for someone that I "click with" to share our Canberra journey.
4)b If the friend thing takes time...I will also go to a new place in Canberra. I want to explore somewhere new (like a museum, gallery etc... that I have never seen before).
Love to you all,
Kate

1 comment:

Ruey said...

Sounds great Kate! You and I will be discovering new recipes together! xx