The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Sunday, February 5, 2012

Four in Feb - Greer

Hi ladies,
Here we are in February. My must-dos for the month are:

1) Make cheese. Ricotta is easy, so I'll start there.
2) Clean my car. I know this seems a bit of a cheat, but I swear that thing will not get clean. If I can't do it by the end of February, I'm going to sell it and buy a bike with five-seats.
3) Do a yoga class. Just one. Perhaps more.
4) I'm typing this one really fast in case I back out because it's such a monumental task and I hardly know where to begin but if I put it here I'll have to...so I'm going to go back through all the photos on the computer for the past 4 years, sort them out, get some printed, get those into albums and back the whole lot up to something reliable...phew!

Happy Fouring
xx

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh to organise the photos!!!! Such a great goal. I believe Tharlya stayed about 4years old (in photo frames in our old house) till she was a teenager. Chookas with that one!!!!!!