The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Thursday, February 9, 2012

My First Dish for February!


Yum Yum Yum....I have just this very minute polished off a bowl of my first new creation in the kitchen....well now my creation but one of Stephanie Willaton's from her wholefood book "Nourish" - Warm Beetroot and Chickpea Salad.
Now I know this may sound very plain and pedestrian but this truly was a beautiful dish with secret ingredients such as mirin, lemon rind, kale!!! Not so secret really but stuff I never use or never know how to use. Anyway....was so proud of myself that I just had to take a photo to show you ladies.
I'm off to band camp tomorrow for the weekend.....what to do with the leftovers....home delivery anyone?? Love Ruey xx

No comments: