The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Two out of Four Ain't Bad...

Well, tomorrow is the last day of February. Yes, it is a bonus day, being a leap year. Nonetheless, I think I'll need more than 24 hours to get through the mammoth photo organising task that I set myself...and failed to even begin. Oh, for shame.

And I found a yoga class. I looked into it. I discussed with Angelo the possibility of me taking Monday nights to do it. Yesterday was the last Monday night in February. Another fail!

However, I did clean my car out. Yes. I even vacuumed up a party whistle in the process. The noise was hilarious! I won't go into any detail about how filthy the car is again, now that a couple of weeks have passed since the great clean-up. 

And I made ricotta cheese. It was easy and satisfying and the result was delicious. And I hope you girls were more successful at your four tasks than I. I shall now go and do a few salutes to the sun as penance for my failings.




1 comment:

Kate said...

Love to see you soon! I thought ricotta cheese grew in a plastic container? Xxx two out of four ain't bad my friend!