The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ruey's 4 in February

Ok....we had to challenge ourselves right??

1. COOK at least 3 new dishes in February - sweet or savoury.....
2. Get out my violin bought about 2 and a 1/2 years ago and I had exactly 15 lessons and then it stayed in the case - I am going to review my preliminary pieces at least once a week in February :)
3. Do my Reiki Meditation at least 4 times a week - Discipline here I come!!
4. Go on a date??????????????????????? Not sure how this is going to happen but I'm putting it out there....YIKES!!!

Love you gals - looking forward to hearing about the the fruits of our labours....

Ruey xxx

3 comments:

Greer said...

Go number 4! Go number 4! Carrot man!

Greer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! Get that juicy man!