The Challenge

Every week, we each complete the same assigned task in our different cities and blog about it.

The tasks are creative journeys, artist dates, challenges small and large.



Saturday, February 4, 2012

Amanda - Four in February

What a fabulous idea of Greer's - post 4 things that we've been thinking about, procrastinating about and over the next 4 weeks actually do them! My only problem is that I have a list a mile long of all these things that are swirling around in my head asking for priority but here it is - my Four in February;

1. See a movie by myself and reignite the artist date
2. Go back to yoga - beautiful yoga - its been far too long between visits
3. Create my wedding album and finish all the albums I've been working on from our overseas stint
4. Start work on my business idea - 'Vintage by Design' - vintage objects for hire for weddings, film sets, photo shoots etc. Its not a new idea and has been done before but I am forging on anyway!

Let's see where I get to by the 29th February.

2 comments:

Ruey said...

Sounds great Spouty! "Vintage by Design" - very interesting indeed! Love it! xx

Kate said...

Three of us want to get back to yoga. YIPPEE! I love the business idea. You go for it!